Welcome to the early years and primary phase of the Harleston Sancroft Academy. We are very proud to shape and guide the youngest of our thriving community as they begin their journey in our school.
We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to
‘Live Life in All its Fullness’.John 10:10 and John 13:34.
and our Church of England identity helps to guide, support and shape us, through God’s love, to do just that.
We have six key values that are central to the relationships that we create and nurture and the learning that we enjoy together:
- Hope – Hope inspires us: we believe that anything is possible; we have high aspirations, we are positive and enthusiastic and we want to make things better
- Perseverance – Perseverance strengthens us: we are resilient; we work hard, we practise and we learn from our mistakes
- Wisdom – Wisdom develops us: we value knowledge; we are independent learners who are responsible for ourselves; we accept challenges and celebrate achievement
- Love – Love guides us: we are kind and supportive and we have a love of learning; we are good citizens, who play a positive role in our community
- Respect – Respect shapes us: we value ourselves, each other and the world; we celebrate and understand difference
- Faith – Faith supports us: we have belief in ourselves and God; we show trust and dedication
We hope that you enjoy looking at our website. If you would like to find out more about what makes our school a special place then please contact the school office – or better still, pay us a visit and see for yourselves, we would love to welcome you.
Head of School