We are a two-form entry early years and primary phase in Harleston, Norfolk and we are very proud of our all through school and the community we serve.
Our Church of England identity guides, supports and shapes us, through God’s love, to live
‘Life in All its Fullness’.John 10:10 and John 13:34.
We have six key values that are central to the relationships that we create and nurture and the learning that we enjoy together:
- Hope – Hope inspires us: we believe that anything is possible; we have high aspirations, we are positive and enthusiastic and we want to make things better
- Perseverance – Perseverance strengthens us: we are resilient; we work hard, we practise and we learn from our mistakes
- Wisdom – Wisdom develops us: we value knowledge; we are independent learners who are responsible for ourselves; we accept challenges and celebrate achievement
- Love – Love guides us: we are kind and supportive and we have a love of learning; we are good citizens, who play a positive role in our community
- Respect – Respect shapes us: we value ourselves, each other and the world; we celebrate and understand difference
- Faith – Faith supports us: we have belief in ourselves and God; we show trust and dedication
We hope that you enjoy looking at our website. If you would like to find out more about what makes our school a special place then please contact the school office – or better still, arrange to pay us a visit. We would love to welcome you.
Head of School