Remote learning – principles
As a school, we believe in the following:
- Sancroft and our staff remain connected to our community
- Students are provided with structured, sequenced varied activities that reflect our current curriculum and the demands of different year groups.
- Students receive feedback related to completed work according to the Elevator Feedback Model: targeted work is marked in detail at least once per half-term in each subject.
- School email and Google Classroom remain the main communication tools.
- We are working in a fast-changing environment.
How will I learn if I am self-isolating?
In exceptional circumstances, for example in the event of Sancroft entering full and partial closure, lessons may be accessed via Oak Academy or as directed by the school.
You can find a copy of our Remote Learning Policy (Secondary Phase) here on our website.